877-604-8114 (Toll Free)
I was born in Paris, Tennessee and raised in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee. I am a graduate of Nashville School of Law. While in law school, I served on the Honor Council, a student disciplinary body dedicated to ethics and high moral character. I received my undergraduate degree from Middle Tennessee State University, where I attended on a Leadership Performance Scholarship. While at MTSU, I was the founding President of the Eta Nu Chapter of Alpha Tau Omega and was a member of MTSU's nationally ranked Mock Trial team.
I am currently a member of the Williamson County Bar Association and Lawrence County Bar Association. I have also served on the Board of Directors of the Nashville Bar Association Young Lawyer Division.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Tennessee, 2005
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2008
- Nashville School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2005
- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- B.S. - 2000
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member
- Lawrence County Bar Association, Member
- Board of Directors of the Nashville Bar Association Young Lawyer Division
- Alpha Tau Omega