Ernest Neil Campbell Jr.
I am a 2002 graduate of Middle Tennessee State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and a 2007 graduate of the Nashville School of Law. I was born and raised in Tracy City, Tennessee. I had the honor and privilege of being sworn into the bar by the Honorable Chief Justice, Connie Clark of the Tennessee Supreme Court, upon the motion of Joseph Baugh.
I began my practice here in Franklin, Tennessee, immediately upon my admission, where I practice today. My practice includes all aspects of Domestic or family law, personal injury, criminal law, and juvenile law. I am proud to say that my family attends the People's Church in Franklin and Spring Hill, Tennessee where we assist with the children's ministries. Although, I thoroughly enjoy my job, my favorite past time is spending time with my family.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law, Custody, Child Support, Adoption
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation
- General Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Tennessee, 2007
- Nashville School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: Honor Council 2006 & 2007
- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- B.B.A. - 2002
- Major: Marketing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- United Parcel Service, Supervisor, 2000 - 2007
- Alpha Gamma Rho