Deana C. Hood
877-604-8114 (Toll Free)
A native of Franklin, Tennessee, Deana Hood graduated from Battle Ground Academy in 1989 and then received a Bachelors of Science in Political Science from Middle Tennessee State University in 1993. Deana attended the Cumberland School of Law of Samford University, received her Juris Doctor degree in 1996, and was admitted to the practice of law in Tennessee that same year. Deana has extensive trial experience in the General Sessions, Circuit, Chancery and Juvenile Courts of Williamson County, and the other surrounding counties in Middle Tennessee. She is also licensed to practice in the Federal Courts of Middle Tennessee. Deana is a member of the Williamson County Bar Association, the Tennessee Bar Association and is past director of the Tennessee John Marshall American Inns of Court.
Deana is a Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 trained Family Law Mediator.
Deana's areas of practice include Family Law litigation (Divorce, Child Support, and Child Custody), Adoption, Juvenile Law, Grandparent-Rights, Custody and Visitation, and Appellate practice. Deana practices regularly in the following Tennessee counties: Williamson; Maury; Rutherford; Davidson; Dickson; and Marshall.
You may reach Deana via e-mail at email@example.com. Her direct telephone number is 615-550-2346.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law litigation
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Juvenile Law
- Custody and Visitation
- Appellate Practice
- Tennessee, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1996
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 1996
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1996
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 1996
- Battle Ground Academy - 1989
- Middle Tennessee State University
- B.S. - 1993
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee John Marshall American Inns of Court, Past Director